The Tuesday evening class at Warnham Village Hall is currently full and a new class will be starting at St Johns Community Hall, Broadbridge Heath, Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. starting from February 21st 2019.
Confirmation of upcoming Pilates Classes and Holidays.
Classes run as normal until Tuesday June 5th at Warnham Village Hall
Reminder of usual days/times/prices:
– Tuesdays 7:30 PM Warnham Village Hall £5
– Wednesdays 9:30 AM Warnham Bodywise Gym £6
– Thursdays 8:05 PM Pavilions Horsham £6.60 (Need to book via Pavilions)
No classes Wednesday June 6th – Tuesday June 19th inclusive
Classes resume on Wednesday June 20th. On that day only there will be two classes at Bodywise Gym:
– 9:30 AM (as usual)
– 8:05 PM – this replaces the Village Hall Class which is not available on Tuesday 19th due to the Flower Club (and will be £5)
Those attending next Wednesday’s class at Bodywise, there will be work going on to improve the floor outside the studio. I am assured the class will be unaffected though.
I run classes at the following times:
- Warnham Village Hall – Tuesdays at 7:30 P.M.
- Warnham Bodywise Gym – Wednesdays at 9:30 A.M.
- Horsham Pavilions in the Park – Thursdays at 8:05 P.M.
I have been qualified to teach Pilates at REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) Level 3 since November 2014. I have since supplemented this with the following courses:
- Advanced Mat Pilates
- Pilates for Common Orthopaedic Conditions
- Pilates with Small Equipment